KMUTT realizes the importance of the youth who commit into professional science and technology to design, education and applied linguistics.
2B-KMUTT: Camp” was held by the Admissions and Recruitment Office, jointly with other faculties/schools organize camp once a year to serve students from high schools.
This camp aims at promoting and providing you a chance to get all of your questions about KMUTT, practicing skills and research experience in laboratory with international standard for better teaching facility, learning roles and responsibilities of being a researcher through hands-on projects and interactions with professor, and pinning down the program you wish to study.
150 outstanding high school students in Thailand and 20* outstanding high school students in foreign country are admitted to join the activities in their interested fields with KMUTT faculties and researchers during their summer vacation. Students with excellent performance will be selected to study at KMUTT.
- Be high-school student grade 10 or grade 11
- Have a good command of English
March 11 – April 6, 2017
Application Submission Deadline
December 30, 2016
(The applicants can send the application form first in case the required documents could not have been done on due time.)
(The Application Submission Deadline has been extended to Dec 30, 2016)
Support from KMUTT:
- Round Trip Air Tickets (Economy Class)
- Allowance: 150 Baht/ Day
- Accommodation: KMUTT Student Dormitories. The building has modern utilities, lifts, security systems, and fire exit, with key card system for accessing the building
- Student Services: Internet service & library
- The student is responsible for attending the activity 80%.
- Domestic travel expenses, living expenses and other personal expenses are the responsibility of individual students.
*A number of international students who join the camp depend on the judgement of 2B-KMUTT committee*
How to Apply
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the relevant required documents and submit all of the required documents through E-Mail : email@example.com
- The committee will evaluate your background knowledge through your documents.
- Wait for an interview examination announcement. It can be through online conference (Skype).
- Successful international applicants will receive a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) which will be printed on the official letterhead of the university and signed by an officially authorized person from the University.
- Application Form (PDF) or (Online PDF)
- Degree Transcript (English Version)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A Letter of recommendation from guardian
The letter should include the following list:
- A Letter of recommendation from teacher/lecturer
- Personal Statement of Motivation (max. one A4 sheet)
- Why do you want to attend 2B-KMUTT: Camp 2017?
- What are your special characteristics, attitudes and talents?
** All the required documents must be scanned in the clear copy. KMUTT will not receive those documents taken by camera or mobile phone. **
The Camp will be held during March 11 – April 6, 2017
- March 11
- April 5
- April 6