To have opportunities to increase academic knowledge and to be able to apply the knowledge
For their occupational and professional development, the student can enroll as a Non-Degree Student in courses or training courses that the university offers.
  1. A Non-Degree Student must submit a request o the faculty for permission to enroll as a Non-Degree Student and after the permission has been granted, the Non-Degree Student must complete the enrollment process at least two weeks before the semester starts.
  2. A Non-Degree student who enrolls in intensive courses, short courses, or training courses must conduct oneself according to he faculty’s regulations.
  3. A Non-Degree Student can keep the results of the evaluation of courses or training courses that he/she has enrolled for in the ‘Credit Bank’ for up to 5 years. The assessment and evaluation of courses or raining courses must be in accordance with he university’s regulations.
  4. After the completion of the study or the raining course, the Non-Degree Student will receive a transcript or a diploma certificate only, not a degree in any field.
Education fee of a Non-Degree Student is as follows:
  • The credit fee must not be less than twice the credit fee that is specified in the curriculum.
  • Students must pay a deposit of 4,000 Baht per semester as a property damage protection charge.
  • The tuition fees for intensive courses and short courses of training shall be in accordance with the faculty’s announcement.
  • Other education fees shall be charged in accordance with the university announcement.
© Copyright 2017 Admissions and recruitment office, KMUTT All rights reserved.