NON AGED GROUP
TO PROMOTE AND
To have opportunities to increase academic knowledge and to be able to apply the knowledge
For their occupational and professional development, the student can enroll as a Non-Degree Student in courses or training courses that the university offers.
- A Non-Degree Student must submit a request o the faculty for permission to enroll as a Non-Degree Student and after the permission has been granted, the Non-Degree Student must complete the enrollment process at least two weeks before the semester starts.
- A Non-Degree student who enrolls in intensive courses, short courses, or training courses must conduct oneself according to he faculty’s regulations.
- A Non-Degree Student can keep the results of the evaluation of courses or training courses that he/she has enrolled for in the ‘Credit Bank’ for up to 5 years. The assessment and evaluation of courses or raining courses must be in accordance with he university’s regulations.
- After the completion of the study or the raining course, the Non-Degree Student will receive a transcript or a diploma certificate only, not a degree in any field.
Education fee of a Non-Degree Student is as follows:
- The credit fee must not be less than twice the credit fee that is specified in the curriculum.
- Students must pay a deposit of 4,000 Baht per semester as a property damage protection charge.
- The tuition fees for intensive courses and short courses of training shall be in accordance with the faculty’s announcement.
- Other education fees shall be charged in accordance with the university announcement.